14 October 2010

Insanity Pills

PEOPLE!

Yesterday I bought multi-vitamins and silly me did not do a proper job of looking over the label. I really only wanted Iron pills, but couldn't find them at CVS, so I figured I'd just go balls to the wall and get an all in one thing PLUS it said it boosts metabolism so I figured that would lead to less fatness and hooray for that. But, I didn't notice the part where it said "product contains about as much caffeine as a cup of coffee." Big mistake. I took one this morning and like, lost my mind. It's now almost time to leave and I can still feel it. Basically, I was a fucking crazy person all day today.

For anyone that doesn't know, I do not do well with caffeine. I rarely drink it and only when I'm really really tired. Especially not coffee because it can, and will, send me over the edge. Luckily today I was in a good mood, so I was out of control happy but sometimes it works the opposite and that is no good. I would pretty much make the worst crack head ever. I would be horribly violent. If I ever did speed, I think my heart would literally explode out of my chest and my veins would explode out of my arms. Today, I could literally feel the caffeine coursing through my arms and racing around in my head. I couldn't really sit still. My computer was going sooo super slow and I almost threw the keyboard across the room. I restrained from doing that, but I did bang it loudly and inappropriately on the desk a few times. I said literally a lot this paragraph. I need you to understand how REAL this all was. My coworkers know and I'm sure they are a little freaked out by me. I freaked myself out.

In other news, I went to the Apple store because my earphones have fallen apart and guess how much new ones are?

Higher.

Lower.

Higher.

Ok, I'll just tell you. $30!!! What?? That is nonsense! I don't even like spending $30 clothes, no way I'm doing it on little tiny earphones that hurt if you have them in to long. Plus, I need new ones because the old ones fell apart! They little rubber stuff on the edges is all coming off. LAME! I feel this is Apple's fault and they should give me replacement ones, free of charge. Lord knows they can afford it, there were like, 5,000 people in the store buying ridiculously overpriced nonsense like mini iPads and grande iTouches. I'm an Apple fan, no lie, but only if I get them as gifts. Sorry but I am not hip or rich enough to purchase things on my own. Other things that fall in this category: leggings from American Apparel. Also $30. SUPER LAME. Just going in American Apparel makes me feel like I'm surrounded by douchiness so I was not pleased at all when I saw the price of SIMPLE BASIC LEGGINGS. I can't even believe I'm buying leggings, but I need them to wear under dresses now that it's getting chillier. I looked in 3 other stores already! Can I just get some damn brown leggings people! All the stores had jeggings (leggings that look like jeans) and those make me vomit in my mouth a little.

Ok, well it's time to leave. I'm hoping this caffeine will wear off by the time I want to go to bed. I'm a little afraid to go to the gym because I think my heart will start racing and just won't stop. We'll see.

Dream big people!

PS-If anyone wants to buy decaf multi-vitamins and trade with me, holla!

No comments:

Post a Comment