23 October 2010

Beyond Precious

Here's the deal: I kind of don't really want babies. They seem like a huge pain...they're cute for a while but then they grow up and they're not cute again for a long time, possibly ever. There's a long list of other reasons but I also would really just like to avoid being pregnant. I sat through "The Vagina Monologues" and listened to "I Was There in the Room" one too many times to think that pregnancy was a viable option for my lifestyle. Don't google it, you'll vom.

However.

This:

is making me rethink things. Meet Isaac, newest member of the family and currently the cutest baby in all of the UK. Oh, you don't believe me?



Bam! Denied.


And this:

Makes me think I need a baby and a dog! Not good. I can't afford either. Obviously, I am not saying I'll definitely be having babies in the very far distant future. Maybe I'll adopt one instead and skip over that whole pregnancy nonsense. Or, maybe I'll focus on finding a husband first and just not worry about babies or the possibility of babies for a while.

That might be best.

In other news, I have to do a quick plug, for myself. I have gone out/done something that required me going to bed late and/or involving alcohol every night this week and somehow, I'm still standing. I am not all that tired AND I've managed to look decent at work all week. Basically, I'm awesome and wanted to share. Wednesday night I got an authentic Italian dinner and it was SO good. You're jealous. You're also jealous I have the cutest baby ever in my family. So I'll rub it in your face one last time.

No comments:

Post a Comment