07 January 2011

Cause my life is great and you ain't nothing but a ho

Oooh, what a great line. It makes me smile every time.

I have been HELLA grouchy this week. I don't know what's wrong with me, but I apologize to anyone that had to interact with me. Sorry people that emailed me with stupid questions at work, probably could have been a little nicer with my response. And sorry to the people I was severely judging on the bus. Even though, really, you should have gotten up for that old woman in the walker. Sorry Italian boy for being a total crazy person and making zero sense when I was talking to you. It's probably for the best you don't understand most English.

Anyway. Glad I got those apologies out of the way. Just saw a commercial for pet diet food. Seriously? Are there pets making New Years resolutions to lose weight now? Is this just Hollywood or am I going crazy? Along that same vein, losing weight is hard as shit and it's really annoying. Also, now I'm watching Two and Half Men and wondering, how does Charlie get so many women wearing those push down socks? That confuses me.

Now I'm watching Private Practice and everyone is being SUPER bitchy. Even the men. Ahhh, I'm so bitchy too! I am thinking nothing but horrible thoughts. Just to put this last one out there, I did some facebook stalking today and people are SO WEIRD. Oh one more, shipping stuff overseas is expensive and it's really annoying.

Stopping now. Getting sushi tomorrow and I just know life is going to improve. Can't wait!

Dream big people! And tell me who you are!

No comments:

Post a Comment