04 January 2011

It's 2011, bitches!

It's a new year people! I rang it in like a fucking rock star, and it was awesome. I hope everyone's got off to a fantastic start, like mine.

From what I remember anyway. Some of the evening is a bit fuzzy, but I know that it started and ended awesome, so I'm assuming the in between was awesome as well. I know it involved being in the deejay booth, dancing my ass off, falling on my ass multiple times (I have a bruise), wearing an Italian deejay's sunglasses, posing on a red carpet patch, receiving multiple NYE kisses and not once falling asleep in the club. It was a successful evening! The only bad part was my regret at not buying a street hot dog on the walk home. I passed by two before I decided I realllllllyyy wanted one, didn't see another stand and was not allowed to turn back. I was most upset. But no worries, I got one the next evening, so my hot dog appetite has been quenched.

I also apparently made a lot of new friends at the club, based on some photos I have and text messages I have received. Word on the street is I'm a pretty friendly little drunk. This is not the first time I've made a lasting impression on my new friends. This is making me sound like an alcoholic, so I'm going to stop. It doesn't happen a lot, I swear! Just a few times...lately. Whatever, I gotta do whatever it takes to be the life of the party.

ANYWAY. Taking this post in a new direction. I was wandering around Santa Monica today, going to the library, CVS, etc and I was like, jeez, there are so many fucking weird ass people here. Weird people are annoying. And then. I realized I was carrying this around:


So I don't really have a lot of room to talk, now do I? Doesn't matter that it was a gift, or that I don't have another bag that so perfectly fits my lunch and other work things...I am still 25, carrying this around town. I should probably stop judging people.

Also, I was watching Ellen and my desire for her to give me a job has been renewed. Who has a brilliant plan on how to make this happen. Anyone? Let me know and when it happens, I'll hook you up with tickets. I don't forget the little people.

Anyone make a New Years resolution? I stopped making them because they are always the same and they never actually happen, so I figured I would just stop lying to myself. But more power to anyone that did...and good luck! Hope your 2011 is awesome, friends. :)

Dream big people!

1 comment:

  1. no new years resolutions here. i find it works better to go with the year and change accordingly :]

    p.s. - adore the bag. no shame.

    ReplyDelete