09 January 2011

A Miracle!

Ok, a miracle may be a slight exaggeration, but I am pretty proud of myself and my green thumb. I have revived this plant, back from the dead. It was literally standing at death's doorstop and I snatched it back with my gardening skillzzzz. Impressed? I thought so. Here's my secret: I put it in the sun and watered it every now and then. I know! I truly have a gift.

In other news, life has improved! It's amazing what sushi and friends will do. Especially when the come bearing gifts:

CHRISTMAS TREE CAKES!!!! YAY!! They DO exist in California! Apparently they had to come from some far off city, but either way, they are now in my possession and I am SO happy! :) They are the chocolate kind, which I'd never had before but they are just as tasty as the vanilla ones. In fact, I had two for breakfast. Good thing I have another box!! LA is apparently Team Hostess and not Team Little Debbie, but that is just another reason why LA is 100% the most ridiculous place I have ever been.

So now it's well into Saturday afternoon and I have not left my bed and that makes me real happy. I need to get my shit together, clean my room and make some life decisions, but I think I'm just going to hang out with Pinky and look up pretend vacations I'm going to take.

Dream big people!

No comments:

Post a Comment