14 January 2011

It's Like an Angel Sighing

Pandora, thanks for being awesome right now and playing "Like A Prayer" and thusly, inspiring the title of this post. (Whoa, now it's playing a song by Rob Pattinson and it's very slow and depressing. He sings? Whatev. Still Team Taylor)

First, THANK YOU to my new followers :) I love yall. Blogger says I have 6, but then I click on the list and only 5 people show up. But, it's ok. Thank you to my invisible follower as well. You people will be rewarded....when I'm awesome and famous. You will get a shout out for being amazing.

Anyway. Friends, I'm getting concerned for my health. I don't like how coffee can make me a new, better person. I have always kind of prided myself on not being a coffee drinker and LA is kind of changing the game. I realize that pretty much everyone drinks coffee and this is not a big deal, but I don't like the idea of caffeine being able to change my mood so easily. I think it's actually more that I don't like that I'm a horrible grouchy bitch for most of the day. This comes from a combination of different things. Really annoying emails at work, people asking me stupid questions, my coworkers being completely ridiculous and just in general, having to be at work. I don't usually perk up until the afternoon. Like now. And now I'm in a great mood! It's a different combination of good things but it all started with an afternoon pick me up macchiato. Starbucks is the devil.

I've been trying to do some life planning and it's not really going all that well. It's a lot of, this depends on that and if this happens, I'll do this and blah blah, etc etc. I get torn between my free spirit side saying, sccreewwww itttt, I'll do what I want, and my responsible, big girl side saying, save your money! Plan for the future! Be sensible! I change my mind every day. Seriously. Sometimes every hour. It's a tough road to walk. Also, I got super pumped about my brilliant plan and it seems no one else thought it was brilliant. A little, hopeful part of me really thought people would be all about it. Turns out, no one really cares and very few were interested in investing $1 in my vacation plans. Selfish bitches! Just kidding. It would probably work better if I were more direct, but I don't want to get pushy, so I'm keeping quiet. For now.

But, the thought of an awesome European vacay still lingers in my mind. I REALLY want this to happen. Really really really really really REALLYYY. It's complete wishful thinking, but sometimes, that is how you make things happen. So we'll see. Cross your fingers for me. Or, send me $1.

Also, after work, I went to the beach and it was fantastic. I'll share. Yall know how much I love a good sunset picture:








Dream big people!

No comments:

Post a Comment