19 January 2011

Questions

Some things I would like to know, watching TLC edition:

1. Am I the only person that doesn't wash their sheets once a week? I don't want to cough up the $2.25 it would cost every week nor do I think my sheets get that dirty in one week.

2. Why are some of the people on What Not to Wear sooooo frumpy and ridiculous? And why aren't they SO EXCITED to get FIVE THOUSAND dollars to spend on clothes??? I mean, have they never seen the show before? Everyone always looks a million times better when it's finished. And why are Stacy and Clinton always surprised when they are so difficult? It definitely puts my life into perspective a bit though.

3. Does anyone else think those Duggars people, with their 19 kids, are completely weird? Who watches that nonsense?

4. How does Oprah have SO much power? It kind of blows my mind a little bit, in a scary way.

5. 49 months seems like a lot of months to have a car payment. Is this normal?

6. Don't even get me STARTED on those fucking cleaning commercials. As always, the mom is the only person doing any damn cleaning. Moving the fuck on.

7. Jackie O is pretty cool. I think I'd like to be kind of like her. I'd have to class it up. A lot.

8. These cooking shows are out of control. I don't understand why they have to make everything so damn stressful! It makes me uncomfortable! Probably why I don't watch that mess.

9. I think it's really mean when brands call out other brands in commercials.

10. Holy crap, there are a lot of wedding related commercials. Damn you Valentine's Day!

11. OH MY GOSH, these people with "strange" addictions BLOW MY MIND. I literally can't handle them. I have to mute the commercials.

12. Toddlers and Tiaras!?!?! Christ, my mind was just blown again. TLC, I can't deal with you. What Not to Wear is the only thing I can stomach. And even that is tough sometimes in the first half.

13. Man, a crescendo of dramatic music gets me every time! Aw, I love the reveal! People are always so happy for them.

14. Wow, that cake boss dude is super obnoxious.

15. Trash bag commercials are a little overly dramatic these days. And toilet paper commercials. Like, does anyone really get that upset about these things? I know I don't.

16. Done with TLC, on to Tosh.0. SO DAMN FUNNY. Bye friends, ready to get out of my horrible mood.

Dream big people!

No comments:

Post a Comment