27 January 2011

Let your poor heart break a little

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ELLEN!!!








I am kind of starting look like a stalker creepster, so I'll stop pretending Ellen and I are actually friends. I will say that I would have loved nothing more than to have been a part of this birthday dance routine.

Moving on.

I booked my tickets for a trip home! Hooray! I stopped debating and just got shit done. I'm sure I will continue to agonize and fret over the whole business but for now, I'm just going to look forward to family, sweet tea, friends, airport adventures and Chick-Fil-A. Bank account be damned!

Oh, and I just found this:





This song has been my anthem as of late and this is a perfect little find. I love the internet sometimes. I also love bedazzled ukuleles.


Friends, I am tired of being grouchy. It's not becoming and it's tiresome. Any thoughts on how to shake the funk? I have my own theories, but don't know if it's going to work out. We'll see. Also, I'm being melodramatic and starting to annoy myself.

Anyway, if you're in Charleston Feb 17-21, let me know. Chances are, I'd love to see you.

Dream big people!

1 comment:

  1. good for you for making the decision to come home! :] maybe it's just what you need to cheer you up?

    and i love bette midler. i have since i was little, with hocus pocus, and then with beaches. i dont remember the sad stuff from beaches so much as "otto titsling," and i thought that was the greatest thing ever.

    ReplyDelete