01 January 2011

Rose and Thorn: 2010 edition

I cannot believe a new year starts tomorrow, I really can't. In just a few short hours it will be 2011. This year has flown by and it's blowing my mind. And to sum it all up, one last rose and thorn for you, my beautiful readers.

Rose: Um, DUH, getting to meet ELLENNN!!!!! Man, it continues to put a smile on my face just thinking about it. I try to work it into every conversation, especially when I meet someone new. Damn, it was just so far beyond great, I can't even stand it. It's not just a rose, it is a greenhouse where they mass produce roses. It might be the rose for the rest of my life. Perhaps only my wedding will surpass it. That is not guaranteed, so just check back with me every September 22nd until we have an answer.

Thorn: Though many good things have since come of it, the Italian mishap was one of the worst days of the year. Most upsetting, don't care to go into further details thank you very much.

Bud: SO many things to look forward to in 2011! I am positive it is going to be even BETTER than 2010, which is saying a lot because 2010 kicked some serious ass.

I was going to do an entire list of highlights and lowlights, but I ran out of time/was too lazy. Maybe later, when I have recovered from what I know is going to be an AMAZING New Years Eve partttyyyyy tonight!

Happy New Years friends! Felice Anno Nuovo! Here's to 2011 where I will continue to...

....DREAM BIG PEOPLE! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment