25 January 2011

Lovers, Haters and Scientists

I just got an email inviting me to see a new show about a new game show for lovers, haters and scientists! Seriously, who thinks of this shit?

So things are kind of looking up. Last week was a REALLY stupid week but it was peppered with some good things too. And now it's a new week and things are looking up! Also, my grandma sent me some money, a friend might come visit, and guess who already filed her taxes?

THIS GIRL!

Because I am a badass like that! Refund is on it's way, hell yes!

So that's that. Nothing else going on. Still debating over the vacation, but think I just need to head in a whole new direction since things are not going as planned. Also, I got really mad at the Italian boy so boo on him. No longer set on visiting him. His loss, obviously. Even boys that don't know English very well still know how to say very stupid things.

I'm considering a trip home in February. I think I need a break from LA. It's been rather annoying lately, even with it's fantastic weather and I think a break would do us some good. Since we're in a relationship....and all. Whatever, I just need to leave and chill for a few days. Every other time I've gone anywhere it's a whirlwind of traveling, weddings, doing stuff and I think a some chill time would be a good thing. Still debating because it's a lot of money and that is annoying.

Here's to hoping this week is better than last!

Dream big people!

No comments:

Post a Comment