20 January 2011

A Moment

I just need a moment.

Sometimes, I get really sad. And really angry. I'm both right now and I don't know what to do with myself. I am SO frustrated with work and the crap that comes with it. I just don't understand why it's so damn difficult! It could be so great and fun and people just have to ruin it. I'm frustrated with my whole stupid life and how I really thought things were headed in the right direction and now everything is REALLY STUPID. I was soooo excited about my awesome vacation plans and things were finally coming together and now it's all stupid. While we're at it, boys are dumb, it sucks being fat, my quiche got thrown away, my computer is slow, my bank account is dropping, I hate when I lose my cool, I need a haircut, Sarah Palin is a moron, being interesting gets you nowhere, and ELLEN WHY HAVEN'T YOU GIVEN ME A JOB YET????

ARRRRRGGGHHHHH. Shitdamnmotherfuckerfuckityfuckityfuckfuck.

Whine whine whinnity whinnerton whiney whineeeee WHINE. Call the waaaaaambulamce.

Nevermind, I don't have health insurance.

Thank goodness for hilarious TV. Jeez, I never thought I would say that, but laughter is the best medicine, right?

Dance parties are a good medicine too. Time for positive thoughts. Please send them west for me. Thank you and I promise I'll be in better spirits soon. I just won't post until I have something nice to say.

Dream big people!

PS-Don't worry too much. All is not lost. I still have awesome friends. And apparently lots of readers in Denmark. Even though I don't think I've ever even met someone from Denmark....

1 comment:

  1. In certain trying circumstances, urgent circumstances, desperate circumstances, profanity furnishes a relief denied even to prayer. -Mark Twain

    :]

    ReplyDelete