19 December 2010

All I Want for Christmas is You

Which is too damn bad apparently because no one is interested in having me for Christmas. This is not anything new but it always sucks when unrequited love rears it's ugly head and reminds me of just how little game I have. LAME! Also, the one I really want is way too far away. Shitdamn.

Moving on. Hollywood beat me up last night! It was raining and I fell and twisted my poor little foot. I also acquired a few other random bruises, who knows from where. It was a fun evening, just a little on the painful side.

Well, I can't really think of anything else to say.I think I killed off one too many brain cells last night and now I don't really know what to do with myself. So until I can think of something positive to share, I'm out.

Dream big people!

No comments:

Post a Comment