22 December 2010

Little Saint Nick

Oh, what a fantastic Hanson Christmas song. Don't lie, you know you love it. The entire Hanson Christmas album. You think it's fabulous. I know you do.

Anyway. So some Christmas depression has hit. Not that "Christmas Shoes" song depressing (jeez, saddest thing ever) but pretty dang sad. Remember when I was all mad at LA because I couldn't find a bunch of different grocery items? Well, it has happened again only in a MAJOR way. I cannot find Christmas Tree Cakes ANYWHERE! And by ANYWHERE! I mean, the four different grocery stores I have looked. Seriously, LA, what the hell is going on here? It has already been raining for FIVE straight days, I don't really need this. I also have been waiting to get these delicious treats! I have been pretending that I was holding out on Christmas goodies until the week of Christmas so I wasn't going to buy them until now. Now, my stomach and I will most obviously tell you that I did not keep up with that but I have really and truly been waiting all month to buy these suckers! Little Debbie is my home girl but she is nowhere to be found!

Truly. I am very sad about this. If anyone has a tip on where they are in LA, let me know! And it needs to be in like, a three mile vicinity of where I live or work. Actually, make it a 10 mile radius. I will take a bus for Debbie and her cakes. That is how serious about these things. I am willing to take an unnecessary bus trip. This is serious business.

For some positive news, I have gotten some amazing Christmas cards and they just make me so happy. Thanks friends! Y'all are amazing. Also, work Christmas party on Thursday and the day off Friday! Hooray!

Dream big people!

Oh, and a fun ESL story. I have been helping a student at school and he had to make up questions using pre-existing answers. The answer was: "No, I don't." His question: "Do you eat frogs for dinner?" And another, answer: "No, they aren't." His question: "Are cows blue in the USA?" ahahahah, so silly! Ridiculous English is the best!

No comments:

Post a Comment