18 December 2010

Silent Night

This night isn't exactly silent, but it's a short little post. So it's closs. I had this whole plan to show you all my awesome Christmas decorations I have around my house and the office. But then I tried to upload them and it didn't work and now I am frustrated and am leaving to go out soon. (Yes, Dad, I'm going drinking...again!) So I was all, screw that. But don't fret, I'll be uploading the rest of them soon and all you beautiful people will be able to see my beautiful decorations. For now, you will just have to admire one of my cards I made for the troops. You're welcome!

Oh man, he is just the cutest thing! I was kind of sad to send him off. I hope whatever service member gets him hangs him up on his/her wall to admire all year round. I'm not vain or anything.

Ok, more to come!

Dream big people!

No comments:

Post a Comment