03 December 2010

My Grown Up Christmas List

From now, until when I choose, (probably Christmas Day), my posts are going to have holiday themed titles. The post may not necessarily be holiday themed and the title might not even match the rest of the post, but by damn, they will be festive titles! I'm very excited about this. Get ready, because you may have an avalanche of posts coming your way. A snowball of posts, if you will. But you might not. I might get too excited/busy with the festivities to post all the time. We'll see I guess.

I'll be busy this weekend because I'm going to DISNEYLAND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Soooo SO SO SOOOO excited! I finally get to use my free pass and the Christmas lights will be up and there's going to be a parade and FIREWORKS!!!!! MY FAVORITE!!!! I kind of can't even stand it. There will be a post with a hundred million pictures after the trip. (note: it will probably be only about 4-5 because putting pictures on this thing is a huge pain.)

But this is not what this post is about. This post is about what I want for Christmas. I am giving you, loyal readers (and Santa), plenty of time to buy and ship these items. I know, I'm generous. Tis the season of giving gifts....to me. This truly is a wish list, with a large price range for every budget. So pick and choose as you please. Maybe talk amongst yourselves so you don't overlap. Here we go:

1. iTunes gift cards. Preferably in very large increments, but I'll take anything.

2. A car :)

3. Plane tickets. Please email for dates and locations

4. A bed

5. Books

6. Disney DVDs. I already have 'Lady and the Tramp' so anything other than that

7. Cute clothes/shoes/accessories/purses (and/or gift cards to stores so I can buy them for myself)

8. World Peace

9. A boy toy

10. A hippopotamus (just kidding, I just like that song)

11. All the Harry Potter books and movies

12. A new day planner. I loved my 2010 one so much, I want to find the exact same one for 2011. It has Venice on the front! (Italy, not CA)

13. A job with Ellen

14.. My two front teeth (just kidding, I already have those)

15. For someone else to pay for my bus pass

That's all I can think of for right now. I'll update as other things pop in my head. Let me know if you need my address. I will not be coming home for Christmas, so everything will need to be sent to California. Thanks for understanding.

Dream big people!

No comments:

Post a Comment