06 December 2010

Joy to the World!

Y'all.

Disneyland was so insane. Insanely amazing. Seriously, it was just the best day ever and I was SO happy. Disney really IS the "Happiest Place on Earth!" Ok, that is might be stretching it a little much, but it seriously was so fantastic.

Christmas time is an awesome time to go because it has the best combination of all things fabulous. In addition to having the already awesome basics of Disney like rollercoasters, castles, princesses, churros and people decked out in all kinds of Disney nonsense, there were Christmas lights up, Christmas music was playing, people singing carols, spreading cheer, etc. It was unbelievably awesome. Mickey had on the best Christmas sweater ever and it was just really really great.

I am incredibly simple minded right now. I think I'm in a little Disney depression. Yesterday I was on a Disney high and today I have to come down and it's been rough. But I wanted to share some photos and let everyone know how thankful and lucky I am. Thank you, Disney "Give a Day, Get a Day!"

I love the pretty lights. Hope you do too!
















Fireworks! Best part! There are not words to describe the joy. Can you even STAND that the fireworks are in the shape of Mickey ears? I can't! I love it so much.
Dream big people!

1 comment:

  1. this post made me smile. i would love to go to disney with someone as excited as you were about it! super jealous :] glad you had fun!

    ReplyDelete