13 December 2010

Grandma Got Run Over By a Reindeer

No, not really. But I wish someone had run me over with a reindeer today. Holy crap, I was at a taping for Let's Make a Deal for SIX hours. It was ridiculous and after about 3 hours, it got to be pretty un-fun. At the end of it all, I was tired, hungry, crazy thirsty, and had NOT made a deal with Mr. Wayne Brady. I was not a happy Mrs. Claus. Which is what I was dressed as. AND the damn show won't even air until like, April! I'll let you know when you can look for me though. We were sitting right in the line of the camera.

But it's all over now. I sadly did not win a car (apparently it helps to be in the armed forces for that) but I did have a yummy sandwich for dinner, so all is well. My family is still here. We are having a great time and I get to drive! It's a win-win!

Dream big people!

1 comment:

  1. i used to LOVE the original version of that show! i didnt know it still came on...

    ReplyDelete