10 December 2010

I'm Dreaming of a White Christmas

That's actually a lie, because I hate snow and would hate a white Christmas, but it is currently playing on my Pandora "Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas" play list. So there you go.

It's quite nice here in Santa Monica, actually. And it supposed to get into the 70s for the weekend! Hooray! I finally would rather be here than back in Charleston, where it's rumored to be freezing this week.

I don't really have anything interesting to say today, but I want to try and post every day this month with a different Christmas song. I guess I can share that last night I was playing Apples to Apples and I mistakenly gave credit to Ernest Hemingway for writing The Great Gatsby. Sorry F. Scott! Damn, I felt like an idiot! And yes, it's still bothering me today. I'm blaming it on the two glasses of Arbor Mist Raspberry Champagne and because the covers are sometimes similar. I did, however, rock Charades so I can revel in that for a bit. And then I got to sleep in a real bed!! Always a plus.

Getting excited about: Family this weekend! Hooray!

Not getting excited about: Work office field trip. Awkward.

Dream big people!

No comments:

Post a Comment