16 December 2010

I Want A Hippopotamus for Christmas

Only a hippopotamus will doooo...

Specifically, only this insanely cute little baby Pygmy hippo will do:

Can you even fucking stand how cute this thing is? I can't, I really can't. I found this amazing website: http://www.zooborns.com/ that posts pictures of ridiculously cute animals born at zoos recently. I look and I am literally overcome with cuteness and longing to touch/hold/pet/squeeze/love the shit out of these animals. I get really upset that I'm looking at them on a computer screen, and not in real life and am thus, unable to do any of the aforementioned activities. It's really kind of a downer at work.

But I just found an upper:

Movie trailer for a movie named after one of the best songs ever made. The movie itself looks kind of silly, but I have a feeling it's soundtrack will be enough to make me happy. Reminds me so much of college. Can't wait!

Ok, well feel free to send me that pygmy hippo for Christmas. It's getting so close! I can't believe how time has flown.

Dream big people!

No comments:

Post a Comment