15 December 2010

Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays

I'm so sad because...

1. I just had to say bye to my dad and sister and

2. I realized we did not even listen to our Christmas jam by NSYNC! Super sad times indeed.

However, we did have a super great time, so it was not a total loss. Even if we did had to pass by the scary La Brea elephants multiple times. Seriously, what is going on with those things? I hate them more and more each time I see them.

Anyways, yay for family! We had such a good time! Good food, (mostly) good shows, awesome apartment, GREAT weather, and I got to driiiivvveeee! So fun! Really just can't say enough good things about the whole weekend. :)

And nooowww, it hit me that Christmas is in TEN days! I need to get my shit together, quick! I have Christmas cards to mail, packages to send, goodies to bake, all sorts of things! Plus I need to get home and put together my fantastic new Ikea lamp, unpack and catch up Ellen! So much to do, so little time! So people may be getting their Christmas goodies after Christmas...sorry! It'll be more like a New Years present. Possibly later in January present. I had a strong cup of coffee this morning so my mind is racing! I am giving myself a tiny bit of anxiety because I feel like I have to do so much stuff! In actuality, none of this stuff is super urgent or importance, I just put pressure on myself to get it done.

So, in order to make myself chill out a little, I'm going to stop blogging and get back to Christmas cards. Whilst listening to NSYNC Christmas.

Dream big people! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment