14 December 2010

Frosty the Snowman

...was a jolly happy soul! He was also made out of WHITE snow, and Jay Leno has WHITE hair, and Jay Leno is who we went to see tonight, so that is how this post all ties together. I'm so very clever.

So yes, The Tonight Show was very entertaining and so much fun with the fam. It was nice and quick, which was a lovely change from the Lets Make a Deal marathon of Sunday. There was a lot of unnecessary walking involved, but we had like, VIP tickets and did not have to wait in the audience holding area with all the common people. The band was also super awesome and fun to jam out to while sitting in the audience. We had REALLY good seats so that was great as well. We were front row! It was amazing. I high-fived Leno!

No, not really. But some other people did! And some people got to take their picture with him, with a polariod. Jay seemed really nice, he came out and talked to people, even this really annoying girl. The guests were Marky Mark (I was really hoping the band was going to play Good Vibrations, but they did not), Olivia Wilde and Good Charlotte. A great time, overall.

I dragged my family around Ikea for a good two hours (I could probably spend all day in there, easy) and then we had really good sushi as a last meal. I could probably eat sushi everyday, for at least one meal. The other meals I would have to change it up because there is just too much good food out there.

Ok, enough about that.

Dream big people!

No comments:

Post a Comment